Thursday 2 August 2012

Customer's feedback

I have research about the standard pricing of MyRide Auto Grooming where it only cost MYR 10 at least for a basic wash and vacuum for example.

Personally. I have tried their services and I felt that it was worth it because the cleaning services and the effort they have put in have convince me to become their loyal customer.

Other than that, I have seen comments about the MyRide Auto Grooming are mainly good comment.
 For example, one of the comments I have found in a blogger state that: “The effort these guys put into cleaning your car is really worth the money you fork out.” This shows that their services are reputable.
_by Mr. Isaac Tan_<http://www.isaactan.net/2011/01/my-ride-auto-grooming-wangsa-melawati.html>

the interior of the outlets and working environment


No comments:

Post a Comment