Wednesday 1 August 2012

19th Franchise International Malaysia 2012 (Friday, 6 July 2012)

The entry pass of FIM2012 and The brochure of my research topic


A day trip to FIM 2012

On the 6 July 2012, our class are required to attend the franchise exhibition at Putra World Trade Center. The exhibition start from 10am till 6pm. We are require to dress smartly as this is a solemn occasion. We stop by there for two and half hour to visit the franchise booth that set up in the exhibition. This exhibition has assemble lots of franchise and they are searching for potential franchisee. We went there as expedition on our subject, Entrepreneurship. I have learn lots of franchise information and get the latest news of franchises as I have ask some common questions to them. But unfortunately some of the franchise booth worker doesn't seem to pay attention on my question as their main task is to search potential franchisees. Other than that, I have chosen one of the franchise in the exhibition to be my topic of research in my Entrepreneurship Individual Assignment, which is MyRide Auto Grooming. This franchise is professionals auto grooming services for cars. What makes me choose it as my research topic is because I am interested in their one-stop grooming service such as their process and products as I have gotten my own car lately and I wanted to learned how to take care and clean a car efficiently. For further study in my research topic, I have taken some brochures from their booth as references.

Below is the brief description of the Franchise International Malaysia.

The Entry Pass of FIM 2012
FIM2012 is the largest annual franchising exhibition and conference in Southeast Asia and the only franchise event officially sanctioned by the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-Operatives & Consumerism (MDTCC) and Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA).
 
Attaining its 19th year pinnacle with proven organizing track records, the FIM is a melting pot of local and international franchise players into a world full of opportunities. It will assemble main players in the franchise sector from all around the world to discuss current franchise issues and focusing franchise as a key strategy in developing entrepreneurship in Malaysia especially in retail and service sectors. This is the perfect venue to launch new franchise system, appoint master franchisees, and identify potential local franchisees, matchmaking and networking functions.
 
- information taken from FIM official website-

No comments:

Post a Comment